Wednesday, October 08, 2008

a Couple More Mitch Miller Golden Nuggets

and I thought working for Baroni was hard.....

did you know?
just because it says in the menu that Breakfast is served till noon doesn't mean we, or rather he, accepts orders till then.  If he has lots of breakfast he will actually refuse to accept anymore orders.  Even if its 11:50AM!  He even reserved the right to veto at 11:55 the other morning just for the Hell of It.  He had NO other orders.  but just cuz he can, cuz he is the boss he said NO.  The people walked out.  His logic.....it wouln't have been ready by 12!  So how can it be served by Noon?!!!!  Are you Fucking Shitting me?!

So todays Nugget
 - if I or anyone of HIS staff is on any medication, no matter what it is.....be it even advil......its his business.

He is Officially Insane!

5 comments:

steph said...

I would walk in every day and say " This morning I took a jasmine, an iron supplement, a vitamin B and a immodium... You know in case the narcs show up and you have to turn me in for not getting pregnant, not getting anemic, not getting sick and having the runs!"

Kristi said...

I LOVE THAT!!!!!


I am totally doing that tomorrow

steph said...

Tell me how it goes! You have to be able to do it with a completly straight face!

jewels said...

wow! what a freak!
as a new law teacher you tell him that under the Charter of Rights and Freedoms you dont have to tell him SHIT!

Anonymous said...

Just take him a poo sample in tupperware ... Lol!
What a control freak.