Monday, October 13, 2008

Thanksgiving and Family  I Love it!!!

so I worked all weekend......no biggie

dinner at mom's last night with brothers and sisters

tonight.....dinner at my house with the Father-out-law.

my red-headed nephew is too cute for his own good.  Being raised by daycare and 2 parents that never raise their voice and always coddle him together thru EVERY and ANY issue he might have.  its kinda stomach turning to watch.  "now Jakey......"  how gross.  Even Charley had to leave the room.  and Boys o'boys did she have a lot to say about it this morning while we were having breakfast.........interesting.  I wondered if it was just Mountain and I with our 'attitudes' or not.  
Anyhow,  getting ready for Mntns daddy to come for Turkey Bird!
my house is a mess.....as I have worked and worked and worked all week and weekend.  But thats okay.  I have stopped for a moment to Blog and I will get right back to it!  How much laundry is possible in this house?!!   I am so Glad Mountain cut the lawn for me Saturday, cuz if I had to do it today.....I'd be some Choked.  Cutting the lawn in the pouring rain is NOT a grandious time!
Once again my new - New Mac is great.  the keyboard takes some getting used to.  Its so flat.  Haven't had much tim e to play since I replaced the system Thursday.  But I can tell you......it is different even from the turn-on!  I guess between Mountain and i and OUR dumbluck we will always get the Lemon before getting the good one.  LoL!!!  Thats ok.  At least we both know it!

Anywhoooo.....i should get back to the cleaning that is the next stop - my bathroom.

Happy Thanksgiving Blogger Dudes!

Hey and Remember - BLOG  ON!

5 comments:

steph said...

Isn;t it fun when you and your family have TOTALLY different parenting styles?

Kristi said...

ummmmm, ya......... Jakey *soift quiet* Jakey Stop *soft quiet; almost breathey* Clearly not ANY influence from This side of the family!

Tom! have your balls rolled that far up inside your body??!!!

Anonymous said...

Have yourselves a fantastic Thanksgiving. Enjoy!

steph said...

You will not recognize him by kid #2. Sorry my friend, sounds like he is one of "them".

Kristi said...

CaRP!!!!