Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Conclusion

So after venting about how nutty my Boss is getting I Sat down and thought about it.  Took myself out of being directly affected, and looked at it from a different perspective.
Yes - he is controlling.  Yes - he has backwards ideas about things.  Normally i can float thru such things.  They still affect me, but....well anyhow.  Its Gotten Worse!
he's gotten freakishly controlling and power trippy.
He's gone out and gotten his gun liscense.
He does nothing but talk about the economy, cuz he's freaked out!
His girlfriend, (my other boss.  the legal secretary)  has breast Cancer.  She just had it removed and they've found another fybroid.  
This is something He has NO control over.  
He doens't talk about it.
He doens't talk about her cancer, get emotional, or even take time off to be with her during the 2 surgeries she's had so far.
So the day after my Vent here about his insanity......i talked to both of them in the office.  Not as their employee, but as Kristi.  Someone thats had a breakdown.  Someone thats been burned out.  Someone thats watched her father go thru it too.
I told him It looks as though he might be burning out.  That there have been signs and that he needs to take some time off.  Not just the first week in January as that may be too late!  I suggested closing on Monday Nov 10 since we will already be closed Tuesday Nov 11(remembrance Day)  Not that I can afford days off......however.   BossGirl won't take time off without him and she needs to rest.
Her Boob got so infected with this last surgery.......
He needs time off to refelct and rest.
They are soooo joined at the hip.  if Mountain and I did as much together - he'd have a fork in his forehead Fersure!
Since - His whole attitude has changed.  Maybe he just needed to be told.  I don't know.  He's also stopped talking to me about the guns he's gonna get.  I went off on him about some personnel experiences the same day I had this other talk with him.  Only that happened in the kitchen when we were alone.  I was jut so tired of hearing about his guns and shooting and how no-ones gonna break into his store when the depression hits!
This isn't a movie You Freak!!!!

Anyhow.......

Blog On
They both laughed.  brushed it off and said they were fine.

No comments: