Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Nauseous? Why?

Last week I suddenly woke in the middle night to throw up.  Felt fine when I went to bed and felt fine when I woke in the morning.
Now I am constantly nauseous.
I've stopped taking the Iron since last Friday.
I still feel tired.  My tummy feels Funky.  The very, very bottom of my tail bone aches every once in awhile.  No I am not pregnant.
I'd like to feel better.  I go for my ultra-sound on the 28th.  Don't think it'll come up with anything though.........
I just make sure I am always drinking water or de-caf tea.  Usually with lemon.  Keep hydrated.  But i don't feel nice

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time for HRT? (Hormone Replacement Therapy) ... hope you feel better soon. I got the link. Ta!

Kristi said...

Ewwe! HRT! You think?!!

steph said...

try the natural stuff first. I just switched my vitamin and it is making me nauseous in the morning too, same thing not preg, anyways it may be something that hasn't occured to you yet.

Kristi said...

i dunno - i read about iron overdose. Seems close. I don't think i have a problem with iron.
Downing a plate of steak strips and lemon water should give me plenty of the Natural stuff!