Thursday, October 16, 2008

This is as Far as I've Gotten on the B-Day plans

you might remember.....last year was an ABSOLUTE childs nightmare as far as birthdays go for Miss Charlotte.
So this year we are planning a pool party at the local WAve pool.  Hopefully the parents that don't know me, will feel more comfortable letting their kids come.
But boy is it adding up!  And Christmas is just around the corner!  Yikes!
$64 - covers 10 kids & 2 adults at the Wave pool for 2 hours.  Each kid over that is 2.75  Since I don't want a repeat of last year......invite WhomEver you want Charley!  So theres a good chance it could run me 100bux
I don't have all the details yet (they need to phone me back to confirm)  but I imagine I have to provide food and cake and stuff.
Pizza - $40
Cake -  $30
and she is allowed 2 friends to spend the night.  I may up that number depending on what happens.  (last year left some pretty deep scars for both of us)
PLUS goody bags!  Ack!!  Carp!  is still have to get her a present.
It better get busier at work pretty darn quick!  I need some cash and I need it now!
This is looking like a 200$ birthday and I would like to treat myself to a little sumpn too being my 39th.  What I don't know, but i like to have options.

Blog On Dudes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck to keep the costs down, but make it a great b/day. So long as she has fun, that's all that matters.

Kristi said...

Yes! fun.

i hope so. Last year was Soooooo awful..........

although the silly string fight in the kitchen was Amazing!