Saturday, October 18, 2008

YaY!!   I have secured the night of Nov 7 for my girls party at the wave pool!

now lets just hope I get kids showing up.  


my eyes are tired.  I got most of my projects done today.  by the time I realized Steph and I had a phone date Missed, it was 4PM!  Holy Carp!  sorry girl.  
my tummy is extra jiggly.  I fffffing hate it!  I been doing more sit-ups lately.  which is fine.  but its not burning the fat.  So its all just hangin out!  
Cardio is waht i need.  I know it.  However....knowing it and being able to get er' done is a whole other thing.  So for know I battle the Peri-menopause bulge.
and Food in your almost 39's seems to be so much tastier that it ever has been before!
I mean Pesto!!  how is it i have not ever come across this beast.  Did you know Pesto is even delish on rice cakes?

Of  I g then to partake of more green tea and something my mom suggested.....apple cider vinegar (forgot about that stuff!)

blog on

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Apple Cider Vinegar? Do tell ... what is that supposed to do for you?