Monday, November 17, 2008

This is awesome

He's agreed to the counselling.  I  am calling them today to book, but what do we do with Charlotte?  ACK!  Hopefully my Sister can help us out

So the rest of the Carp doens't matter.
What matters is that I am continually being excluded by his Ex for special occasions that involve the kid.  And he is going along with it.  That not a good partner makes.
It says to me that he is her partner still and I am being rejected by both of them.  and Nobody likes rejection.  by her, fine.  I can handle that.  By him........not cool.  Not cool at all!
partnership - no matter what kind it is, you gotta have each others back

3 comments:

just some dude said...

Hey Kristi! I'm still alive. ;-) Hope you're doing well. The only think I can say for counceling, is that if BOTH parties involve don't agree to be open minded it won't work. I have personal experience with that. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I hope it works out for all your sakes.

Kristi said...

we are going saturday at 10AM

It will be good!
I t will be Great.
the guy, sounds great too!

i had specific things I was looking for.

Not to be out of a Church (even though those ones are free)
Not to be Christian based
and to be a man.
just becuase I think Mntn will hear things or be able to take it better from that source. I'm good with anybody!
I'm excited to learn some new tools to help with The Cause!

i found it!