Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ahhhh Yes Meds!

Well I have been unwell for a long time.
I get sick backwards.  Or perhaps, I never feel it come on because I am always so busy and my tolerance for EVERYTHING is so stinkin' high.  
meaning; i get what sick usually leaves behind before getting the sick.  Make sense?
Anyhow, the week of Madonna, back in October, I suddenly had a deaf ear.  I went to the clinic immediatly.  Nope.  Nothing wrong.  "are you sure?  I can't hear"  I was sent away with instructions to take antihistamine.  Ok.  Seemed logical to me.

WEll A few weeks ago now.  I felt a little.....something.  Not sure what.  and then all of a sudden I cou;dn't hear again!  Damn.  What The Hell!  Then last week my face all swelled up under my eyes like a sinus infection.  Yet I can still breath fine.  The sinus themselves don't hurt.  But the pressure behind my eyes sucks butt!  Lets not forget the ick that is leaking out.  I'm tired and dopey.  So after 2 straight weeks of this I went to the clinic last night and told the white lie that got me the medication I needed.  I told the Doc it hurt.
I feel guilty.  But it had to be done.  I've been taking back to back antihistamines for days and all I am getting is Dry mouth.  Filling my body with drugs is kinda not what I want to be toying with at this time.  Considering the other things we are trying to accomplish.  However,  I gotta hear Man!
So after my little guilty lie and my story, he prescribed me the biggest prescription of amoxycillan EVER!  28bux later.......I hope to be feeling Aces by tomorrow!

Blog On!


Oh Hey!  Has everyone heard about the sleepover ladies night at Stephs on January 10th???

5 comments:

steph said...

I created an event of FB, I would love to see all of you and I have lotsa room for passer-outers! Please RSVP on the FB page and let me know if you'd like to bring anyone else OR if I have forgotten anyone!

just some dude said...

Can I come too, I'll wear a dress! ;-)

Kristi said...

Steph - the list is hidden. We can't tell if you've left anyone out or not.

If you an make it NJ - a dress would be interesting!

Anonymous said...

I hope the meds kick in and you are feeling better by Xmas Day.
Have a very Merry Christmas and a great and Happy New Year ... to all of you. Take care and enjoy yourselves.

Kristi said...

thanx Girl!! Across the land......Santsis already travelling....

merry times to ou Agggs