Monday, December 22, 2008

the party was much fun.
the food fantastic.  I didn't drink that much, but got ended up smashed anyway.  I think it was from the lack of food.  We didn't eat till nearly 8PM.
than we went to another room where they gave out the prizes and I played some poker.  Won Too!  I did.  Than I got bored of that quick.  Gave up my chips and Mntn and I headed back to our littel cabin in the woods.
It was sooo nice.  a couple of rooms.  Fireplace.  Liz was right though - no tub.  That sucked a bit cuz a romantic bath would have been nice.  The shower was pretty small.  Just big enough for one, two if you got bits on the outside of it.
We both agreed that we should spend our honeymoon there.
All the cold and snow outside.  It was very romantic.
I fell over.  I really don't know how it happened.  I guess after I tripped over the door frame I couldn't get back upright and ran head on into ........well never mind.  I still giggle when I think about it.  like How The Hell!!!
one of the other girls thought it would be crazy and fun if she dove into the pool with all her clothes on.  It was the shallow end.  She and her boyfriend ended up in hospital for the rest of the night.  She has somehting like 13 stitches holding her head togehter now.  Youch!

On another note.......
My sister is so sad and broken hearted.  They've just found out that the reason they havne't been able to concieve in the last 18mnths is because her husband is pretty much sterile.  She is a mess.  She just crys and crys.  She can't see kids in the mall where she works.  T.V. is too hard.  Even her own niece is proving to be a task.  I am praying for them the the one swimmer he has makes to where it needs to be.  
She is fully into getting the in-vitro done.
I can't stop thinking about her.  I am sad also and grieving  too.

Ok.  Must run.  Unbury my car and get to work!

Blog On!

2 comments:

steph said...

I am so sorry! I know they were finally ready and looking forward to it!

holymotherofgod said...

Sorry to hear this also but I know your sister and with her will she will get there one way or another =)