Monday, December 15, 2008

Basal Temp??

this is soo bogus.

I can't tell what the FFf I'm doing.  I think I just ovulated and missed it completly.  My temp.....or perhaps I didn't and.......hmmmmm.
I don't know.  But honestly, this was the last try, this month.  Cuz although i would very much like to concieve.....I sure as Heck don't want to be birthing past September of next year.  Especailly late November or Any of December or early January.  So this is it!  We either hit it this time or .........

DAmn I wish I knew what the Fuck I was doing!

2 comments:

steph said...

I don't get it. So you get pregnant, now what you guys don't live together. What happened to the plan? If it has to speed up you should be speeding the whole thing up not just the baby part.

Kristi said...

yah

Maybe

living with him is the least of my concerns. Evrything will happen when its supposed to.