Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Party Tomorrow!!

YaY!  Mountains Christmas party is tomorrow!  Harrison.  The Copper Room.  Amazing buffet.  He upgraded us this year from our regular room to a cabin!  Hehe.  Apparently they have little fireplaces in them.  How nice is that.  hopefully the weather holds out so we can there 2morrow afternoon and home again SAturday safely.  Charley gets picked up by gramma for her yearly trip to the theatre.  Pantomime.  She loves it.  She gets all dressed up in her Christmas dress.  Gramma does her hair and off they all go.
I bought a little black dress this year.  Which is odd for me for Christmas.  but my budget was 50bux for a dress and shoes.  if I was gonna go over I was gonna need to wear something in my closet.  and WEll........I don't fit the stuff in my closet.  so I guess matching panties it would be.  Oh Crap!  I don't have any of those anymore either.  No worries.  I hit Suzy Shier when they were having one of their sales and got a dress for 30 and shoes for 20.  YaH!!!!  Accessories i can still fit so I just have to make that part work.  a new sparkly neck-deal would have been nice, but oh well.
Charley's Christmas concert is tonight.  She is excited.  I am too.  Wish I could hear though.  I've been sick all week.  I feel like dutie.  
well Off I go to drive in the snow and wind once more.  
Boy that wind is picking up.  There will be more power outages today I think.

Blog On!  

2 comments:

liz said...

We stayed in the cabins last month and quite enjoyed them, they have a couch and fireplace. No tub though. If you get a chance swing by the store and say hi!

Anonymous said...

Oh Yes!

i sooo want to. come in and check it out!