Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Feeling Old and Broken

Well then.....considering family history.......

i will be encouraging Charlotte to have her babies in her 20's

I am now charting my non-ovulation again as to Doctors orders.  he gave me charts and stuff.  i also insisted on a blood test to check my hormones from my thyroid.  I am certain its hormonal.  Doctor wants to be tedious.
I feel shitty, angry and stupid.
then the other part of me is like  Hey - if this is my menopausal body its not so bad.  Lots of women have Huge body changes/shapes.  Althoguh I am not altogether happy with my body shape, it ain't all that bad either.
That I will embrace later.  Right now I'm feeling pretty cheated.
and Where the Hell is my period!  Being irregular has never been soemthing I've ever been.  this is severely uncool.

I am feeling angry at the World

4 comments:

steph said...

You are doing amazing!

Kristi said...

i want to stop working the hours I work and spend Charlottes time with Charlotte. I hate not enjoying the only child I have and being to tired or consumed with other household crap during my very little free time.

I just want to crawl into a hole today

I am sad and angry. My last period was Nov 7th. How am I supposed to chart my temps if I don't even bleed!!!! I just want to Scream and Break things!

steph said...

Kristi, I am calling you the minute the kids heads hit the pillows.

Kristi said...

i'm ok

i need to be alone right now...