Monday, December 01, 2008

ovulation - menopause - fertility???

My ear is hot.
Why is my ear hot.
Frig!
When is my period coming?  Is this a hot flash?  Is there hope for me to not be going thru menopause?  I will cry huge huge tears if this is it.  Than I will kick myself for being right 13 years ago.  Than theres the whole "get hormonal help"  thing.  What if it Helps and we end up with 3 at once!  It would be a careful what you wish for situation for sure.  I'd give one to my Sister.  Theya re having troubles as well.  I see my Doc tomorrow to hit the next step.  Blood work and sample time!  Sister and hers just finished doing that a few weeks ago and are now waiting results.  I didn't want to go the next step till she had.  I want her to be pregnant first if either of us get to be.  

Blog On Dudes!

No comments: