Tuesday, January 06, 2009

I broke my windshield wiper yesterday.

Mental note.  Turn wipers off when you park and turn off car.
It be bad when you turn on vehicle to warm it up whilst you remove the 20lbs of snow of the windshield only to find you were a dough-head the night before and now have a brokeded wiper.  Frig!
Now I have a kleenex under it so it doesn't scratch the glass till tonight when Mntn fixes it.  (its ok.  I live in a trailer park)

Oh Yes I did tell him about it yesterday.  Yup told him right after it happened too so that he would have lots of time after work to take care of said stupid girlfriend mistake.  Maybe this is his punishment for me.  He has told me before not to leave "stuff" on.  Hmmmmmm.

Ok.  Really I am going to get started on my bathroom now!  Right Now!  boy I can procrastinate...........

No comments: