Tuesday, January 06, 2009

WARNINGS!

seems you can't turn the News on these days without a WARNING popping up when the weather man/girl comes on.

Right now.  Have you heard?  We have a Rain Warning in affect for the Fraser Valley.
This coming on the heels on the Snow Warnings of last week and the Wind Warnings of the week before.  Next it will be a Flood Warning, currently in affect some places.  Come summer, when we should be able to be out enjoying the few sunny days that make our what we call "summer" here on the West Coast.  We will be subjected to UV Warnings.

Blog On Dudes


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I should have heeded the UV warnings here today. I am sunburnt all around my neck and face. It was slightly cooler this am and overcast ... so I thought I'd be ok. Then it all blew away into a sunny, scorcher of a day and I am Lobster Thermadore. Ouch!
I hope you guys don't have to shiver too much longer ... but I wanna hang on to summer here as long as possible.