Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Grrrr

I'm mad that I am grade 5
why is it up to me to do this with her?!!!
why is there a duotang sent home specifically for the parents?  ITS A SCHOOL PROJECT!!!!  Fuck!  Anyhow I am pissed and annoyed about that, but we are getting thru it.  With Much tears and yelling.  It sucks
I am irritated by Mntn.  
Stuff I'd like to get into, but becaseu i am respecting his wishes not to post i won't.
We'll see.  If I start to boil over........I'll post anyhow!
I'm pissed at my body.
I dont like my house and can't afford to make it so I do like it.
I can't find wood brackets for Shelves!!!  Ugh!

I am just not very happy these days!

3 comments:

jewels said...

seems like we have switched moods -breathe
you will get thru it

steph said...

I love you! I wanna help, what can I do? I am going to ikea later this month do you want some shelf brackets?

Family Of Five said...

Deep breath! Hugs!