Thursday, February 19, 2009

INFURIATED!!!!!

I am Livid about this...........

this is what I wrote to the teacher last night


I've been sick for most of the week. Charlotte came home talking
about a speech for her Science project. I hope she can get help at
school with it as I am too wiped out these evenings to give her a hand

thnk-you................K.

This is the response I got this morning

I'll try my best, but just in case there is step by step instructions in the science fair package. The pages are not in order but it on a page with the number 20 at the top. It's near the back of the package, it's pretty easy to follow. Hope you feel better.

Aaron Dugas

WHAT THE FUCK!!!

2 comments:

jewels said...

is she not able to any of this on her own or is it too difficult? i gotta say - if it were me - i would just ask for an extension.

steph said...

Why aren't the pages in order? How can you expect a child to be organized when the teacher clearly isn't.