Friday, February 20, 2009

Hmph?

Our foundations are different
mine is cement
his is blacktop
I don't know.  Its different programming, like windows versus apple.
how do you explain socially correct,  Acceptable and not, when in their circle its ok??  Than aren't you the one with the problem when you are standing alone.  Like the cheese.  Then don't you look like the raving idiot?  Social circles.  High class. Low class. Wannabee's.  Old money.  New money.  Good money. Bad.  White Collar.  Blue Collar.  Blue can still have White beliefs.  White can have Blue.  Whats the foundation.  Better yet - whats in the foundation?  Is it cracked?  Is it made pure?  Are there rocks in it?  has It been imported?  How old is it?  
Mine is quite old.  Made of bits from my mother and from my grandmother.  I guess its a hand-me-down and its still holding up Strong as I pass the same foundation on to my daughter.
you can't change someones foundations.
how do you find the door to lead in to maybe paint the walls a little?   I like the product that sits on the foundation.  I don't want that to change.  Nor would I be so unfair as to ask it too.  However...................is it possible to renovate?   

No comments: