Monday, February 23, 2009

Science Project


I can't believe it.
We are done!
finished just before supper last night.  Holy smokes!
research. Speech.  Backboard.  Experiment. Duotangs.  Log Book.  Her Words!  Everyone helped.....

Of course it was like pulling teeth to get her to get 'er done! We Better Have All the Information!  I will lose my mind if we don't!
So today she hands it in.  
She has a presentation (speech) to do.  I wish I could be there to hear her.  She worked hard on her speech!  REally hard and practiced it on all of us.She has her outfit all layed out on her bed.  "My hair will have to be braided Mom"  such a professional......   Thursday is the Fair in the gym.  I'll take more pics then.  I think this is a good piece of work she can be proud of!  Now I can have my livingRoom back.  



4 comments:

steph said...

Well done! It looks fantastic!!!

jewels said...

i agree - it's looks amazing!

Kristi said...

thank you

she worked sooo hard on it. I am jsut worried that she doen't have the right information. Labelled sections ect.
she's revamped her speech yet again.

guess it went over extremely well in class today so now she jsut has to do it for the judges on Thursday. She feels so good about it! I am glad for that.

Anonymous said...

That looks like aseriously well done project and great presentation. I wish her great luck with her speech ... I hated that when I was young.
I'm not sure what Mountain and his nipples have to do with it though. Lol!