Tuesday, February 03, 2009

its time?

I've been feeling ancy for the last couple months
Watching what I am spending.  Watching what Mntn is spending.  I am ready to say "YES" to the question on bended Knee.  Its time.
We've been dating for just over 2 years.  Its time.
I was very upfront about it not very long ago.  I hope he has figured that part of it out and is finding a way to save some money for that shiny piece of Hard see thru stone to put on my finger.
The wedding, no biggie.  i don't need anything but him and a JP.  but the Shiny is important.  it shows me how important I am to him.  and It shows others I am taken, Not available, Stop Asking me Out!  
If its purchased at a pawn shop, that  says to me he is cheap and I am not worth that much.  Lets not forget the bad vibes attached to someone elses heartbreak or been stolen.
anyhow, the reason I brought this up is becuase last night as I was getting ready  for bed and E-mail came in from a girl I've known for years.  She is engaged.  Engaged to a man she got with last year!  Great, Fine, I am truly excited for her.
THIS IS MARRIAGE NUMBER 4!
I know for Mntn a lot of the reason he has not put a ring on my finger is becuase he truly doens't have the money.  That would be why I've suddenly become a hawk.  i don't mean to and I am trying not to be cause its only going to stress me out and be angry.  But DAmn it!  Its time for me!  I;ve let him know its not about the money or how big the see thru stone is, its about how noticeable it is.  As long as it lasts forever, its from him, not been worn by someone else, (unless someone that had a good strong marriage)   Its special.  I'm happy. He could diamond cut a piece of stainless steel for my finger and I would be happy!

I'm irritated today.

Blog On Dudes 

3 comments:

steph said...

I got that e-mail too! I think you are right....It is more than your time!

Kristi said...

I told him about it last night, that she was engaged. and I told him I was jealous. He was silent, but got the point.
Than we went inside and looked at a Ben Moss flyer.
I like that one.

Family Of Five said...

I agree it's' your time. :) (Hopefully he agrees with all of us too!)