Monday, March 09, 2009

hmmmmmm -

i really don't like that I drink as much as i do.

No there was not an incident.
just making an observation.  Guess I need to stop complety.  Something i know I can do, however, I don't want to.  and Herein lies the problem.

WE'll see how that goes.  
but stopping also means that for the first while I have to avoid things and situations where I feel comfortable to have a drink.  Thats sucks.  I have social dates coming up that I'd rather NOT miss.  

hmmmmmm.................

5 comments:

steph said...

Do you feel as though you drink to cope Or is it just a habit now. If you are uncomfortable you may want to consider taking a beak from it.

steph said...

beak! LOL! I meant break! Chicken on the brain!

Kristi said...

HAHAHAHA!!!

yah a Beak.

no its just habit, not other agenda or reason. and Habits are hard to Beak. LoL! I coulnd't resist!

Break........

Anonymous said...

I took a break 'cos I didn't like hangovers anymore ... and surprise, surprise I never really went back. I lost interest and now only have a glass of wine about 2 times a year.

Kristi said...

yah......i don't get the typical hangovers other people get. Mostly just tired but otherwise fine. Feel just like I do when I stay up late the night before.
Nope no headache or yucky tummy. Jsut tired. and then that goes away pretty quick.
I jsut don't like it cuz I can drink a lot when i drink. I make bad choices and its expensive.