Thursday, March 05, 2009

invitation only?

Every once in awhile I take this blog Off of invitation only.
just for fun.  Just to see how many people would read if I didn't have it private.  How many more unbiased opinions I can get from people.  
I took it off yesterday.  All's well.  no mom peeking.
but then I look and BAM!!!!  a downloader!  
some stranger downloading pics off my blog.  Thats freaks me out.  
Why is some stranger intersted in Charlottes Science project and downloading pics of it off my blog?!!  and the pic of Mntn and his nipples!
this is after they have gone thru and read as much as they can.  the reading is fine.  but the downloading.........creeps me right out.  Why are you interested in having pics of my stuff to keep on your computer?
Wouldn't it make you wonder too?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it would freak anyone out ... but I guess they can't do much with it. The science project might be a kid who wants to copy a good idea? Who knows.