Monday, April 13, 2009

Dinner

How awesome!
i had family here for dinner last night.  I cooked for 10.  Frig my living room is full when 10 people are in it.
My Aunt and Uncle had not been here yet and it was with Great pride i showed off my home and watched as they made themselves comfortable.
I LOVE being the Hostess!
I showed them the things that Mntn has made.  The cabinet and the back deck.  My aunt loving my kitchen and my mom loving that I use her Mom's silver.  Mom admiring my table that I set.  I wishing I had taken a pic of it!  DAmn.  She did so hopefully she sends me a pic.
I, not beveraging so much these days and realizing - yikes I need to switch to water.  I'm a bit tipsy!  The Queen showing her abilities on the piano for the family to hear.
it was all just so warm and wonderful!  Mntn lending a hand with cleaning up, and the stolen kiss in the kitchen when we thought no one was looking.
I Loved yesterday!

No comments: