Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Short Tuesday

I must say I am very glad that it is Tuesday.
I am exhausted.  I barely made it thru yesterday and today I can already tell i am most tired.  I am glad for the short work week too.
Today I will visit the middle school Charley will hopefully be going to.  As long as they accept my cross boundary forms.  Jeepers.  It hadn't crossed my mind till just now, what if they don't?!  That will suck cuz I havne't looked into any other schools.   Hmmm.
WE bought hats yesterday.  How fun.  We spent a couple hours in Fort Langley wandering around.  We will go back on the weekend.  I want to look for a mirror and visit Grandad.  It'll be a year on th 26th that Nana has been gone.  Thats wierd.  Auntie brought me a couple birthday cards that she found in Nana's stuff.  Already written out for Charley and I.  Made my eyes tear up.  She was so over the top prepared in advance.  At least  7 mnths!
Yah I'm glad its tuesday

No comments: