Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Garden

I NEED to Garden!

Mountain took the fence down on the weekend cuz the spring cleaning bins were here.  So i am currently VERY exposed.
The new fence will be awhile.  Maybe even till the end of summer.
I want new planters. Real planters in my yard where I set up hokey ones last year.  but that is going to take time too.
sigh - but what I can do is take my existing real planters and some other ones and make up something that will work in other places!  I think anyhow.  
I have the bug.  I MUST get out into the yard and plant.
Its making me nuts.
so I think I have devised some plans that I can carry out on my own without having to rely on major funds or help from the man.
so Off I go tomorrow.  YaY!  I love to plant and dig and get my hands dirty!
PLAYHOUSE
I have signed up to freecycle.org in the hopes that some free wood or a playhouse will pop up.  I've put the  word out to some of my customers.  I have checked craigslist and will continue to do so.  The buck passer is out this weekend.  Searching, searching for a playhouse or materials to build one.
SPA NIGHT
Next weekend I am planning a Spa night for Charley and 3 of her friends.
we will give facials, pedicures, and manicures.  Eat cucumber sandwiches cubed fruit on toothpicks and drink sparkling water with limes in ice-cubes!  She is so excited.  I think I am too!

but in the end.  I have to get at least one basket full of stuffers cause I am going nuts without the planting.  I wanted a big square planter in the back so that I could do a wee veggie garden too.  Potato's.  Squash..........but that, i am sad to say looks like a dream.

Blog On! 

No comments: