Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Re-cycling

i am sad to not be able to go to the Jewels Pampered Party on Friday.  I was looking forward to seeing her and seeing her home!
On the bright side, I've just saved 100bux!
That new fence and shed are getting closer by the day!
we figure, if we can get a new shed, then we will keep the original plan of painting  and patching the old leaky tin shed.  Then  That can be Charley's playhouse!  Its not glamorous, but its got a roof and they can go in it and have sleepovers and have their chairs and do kid stuff.  
There is currently a 50% off shed plans and materials.  and we do need more bigger storage.  So.....instead of ripping out the ugly falling apart tin one........we will recycle it!!!
So the 100 I would have spent on a beautiful stone pie plate for my mom and the gas to get there.........will go towards my home.
Now there's a good deal!

Blog On!

after excited research in the sale flyers...........

its a "scratch and save"  sale.
So that means you go, find what you want, and then when you get to the till you get to scratch and MAYBE.  If you are lucky.  (something I am not) get 50% off!  Well Fudge.
We can fersure not afford 800bux for a new shed!
so i guess we are back to original plan of new fence this year.  Patch and paint old tin shed, new shed next year.  And keep on the look out for wood or a used playhouse.

*sigh*

I am still happy I saved the 100bux though

No comments: