Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I'm Missing my T.....

Oh Great!
he misses her.  Totally normal he wouldn't be the man I love if he didn't.  He wants to get her this weekend.  I say nothing and I don't open the door to conversation about it.
I am not ready for the rest of the conversation that will follow.  I need for him to lead it and I will stay calm and simply say no.
i figure it should go something like this -
Why is it that Teaghan is again allowed to be in my home?  I'm sure he will respond with somehting similar to the half conversation we had 5 weeks ago.  I guess Leah has gotten over it
To this i might inquire if they've discussed it and resolved it.  I don't know what to expect there.  I think I will have to find the right words for this next bit, but I will respond with soemthing like I haven't recieved a phone call from her.  She hasn't resolved anything with me.  To this he will get mad.  I plan to work in that I have not changed.  I might leave out some stuff depending on which way the conversation goes.  but I think I will bring up parts of the conversation she and I had in November.  The part where she doesn't beleive me to like her kid.  If that is true, than I question her reasons for putting her child in a place where she is not liked or wanted if thats what she believes - are you getting this.  I think I am confusing myself.  
I think my best bet is to leave out that last part altogether and just say I don't feel comfortable having Teaghan here.  I feel that Leah is a bad mother and I don't want to include myself or Charlotte in the enablement of it.  and leave it at that.  If he pushes further, thats when I will give my reasons  Ie. the conversation.  
I know this is a jumpy post and if you can follow it Great!
Bottom line......i don't want to expose myself to the drama and stress that come with that girl and I don't want to put Charley out there either.  WE (all 4 of us) all get in the comfy family zone and then Leah gets bitchy and pulls the kid!  and Then we are all left hurt.  Forget it!  I'm not doing it.  I am a real family not a pretend one and I don't want to play house with her without getting to actually be a part of her.
or how bout' - I don't think its in the teaghans bet interests to come here under the circumstances. 

Done Deal!
Blog ON!

No comments: