Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hip Socket?

my hiip socket really is out!!

i have to do these fffed up excercises to strengthn the pelvic floor to pull stuff back into place.  lie on my back and pretend like I am trying to hold a tampon in.  NO NOT KEGELS!  cause thats what I said.  This is different.  This is where my BenWa balls would be helpful.  hey I should find those!!!   I'm not sure if I know what I am doing.  Flexing and holding down there kind started to get my excited.  So I don't knwo if I was doing it right.  I;ll figure it out. I'll find my balls and use those.   Then theres another one I have to do where I put one leg up and bend and dive and......its wierd....but hopefully it works.  So I really did jar my leg out of place!  Holy Carp!  it wasn't in my head.  No wonder I am in pain.  My hip bones are k-nicking against each other and yes, it does feel like my leg is dis-jointed cuz it is!!!
so I have physio to look forward to and these dumb excercises and pain with work.  But i did get "the note" and got it faxed to ICBC so hopefully i will be reinbursed soon for my loss of wages.
Oh yes and Thank you to those of you that helped fund raise for Charley to go to camp.  My bill for her came to a WHOPPING $12.37!!!   WooooHoooo.

Theres also another matter that we went to the Doc for.....but thats updated on my other blog

Blog On!

No comments: