Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pain

so here i sit after not sleeping to shit hot last night.
i hurt.  Guess the combination of 3 days of work in a row and the doc pocking and proding has hurt the are but good.  Of course now that i know.....that sent my head whirring last night.  I lay in bed with my fingers on my tummy like he showed me squeezing the muscle.  Hold for 10 and then let go.  i have to do 50 reps.
Is it my pelvic floor?  No.  but its close to it i think.   Its the band of muscle that holds my Pelvis Together!  He explained everything to me while Mountain sat listening.  he used those fake skeleton things you see in the doctors office.  WoW.  I always thought they were for decoration only!  Anyway.  He used those and I'm slightly scared.  I lay here last night thinking......if I can't get it back with excercise and therapy I'll have to be operated on!
I hurt a lot today.  i am swollen and i have to go to work.  This sucks.  As it sinks in and the words reverberate through my brain and Mountain and I have talked about it..........this is jsut bad.

2 comments:

steph said...

Therefore you should rest!!!!! Your future is at stake here.

. said...

I'm sorry you're going through this.