Friday, May 29, 2009

Dreaded Conversation

well its out there.
Didn't go AT ALL how I had rehearsed in my head.  Him saying things I didn't expect.  Like - I got what I wanted.  Leah is out of his life.  BAHAHAHA!  since when.  This week!  It was not more than 6 weeks ago when it took you till 9pm to get out of there.  So you are out till August when she needs back to school clothes for Teaghan and you go on the cute family shop.  
I asked if the issues had been resolved cuase I never got a phone call from her to work things out.  What Issues?  insert blank stare here
ok - well fact is I hurt and having teaghan stresses me out I dont think this is a good time.  Why does she stress me out he asks.  Cuase I have to walk on eggshells when she is here.  ITS MY HOUSE!!!  I can't discipline her, i can barely talk to her without you jumping down my throat.  
I thought you were trying to build a family unit?  HOLY CRAP!  yah.  not now!  NOt now that I've been left out, dis-respected and ignored for 3 years.  Not now that she hasn't been "allowed" within 10 feet of me for the last 8 months.  Not now that no matter how I try I am NEVER included.  Not when I can't treat her as my own cause I get 'put in my place'
You wanted it to be 2 separate families Mntn.  You never sided with me on anything against Leah.  You have either stood in the middle or stood with her.  Well there you go.  This is what you have created.  I am not putting my emotions or Charlottes out there to get stomped on anymore.  You have what you have created and i have what I have created.
I am in Too much pain for this Shite!
and after the results from the Doctor - I am not into the next wave of manipulation.  I said to him.....so we get teaghan and then in 6 weeks when Leah feels like it she pulls her out from under us again.  FUCK THAT!!!  I told him I am not enabling her Bad parenting choices.
We will need to talk about it tonight

I am tired.  I didn't sleep.  I'm gonna have to take those stupid before bed pills again.  I hurt and all I can picture is my leg bone chipping off against my pelvis.   I'm sure there's special way for my to be sitting and laying........ 

No comments: