Monday, June 01, 2009

I Disliked this Weekend

so we got into it.
he just rolls over!  its so frustrating.  Doesn't give way to any discussion or fighting or compromising or........ArG!
Imean, i guess i can see why Leah always gets her way.  He gets bitchy and drops the F-bomb a lot, but really there is no "fight"  I mean there is but.......its hard to explain.  I guess what I am saying is that I could have me way anytime cuase he just does it.  
Does that make sense?
Hmmmm......like I said i don't want her here and he was like pised and told me I was a fucking bitch and cold-hearted and then taht was it.  He just wasn't coming!  The door is wide open for discussion and he stands on the other side.
I suggested she come for dinner.  He was all worried that i was going to be a bitch.  I told him that I wasn't about to treat her with gloves on and if he was worried than maybe he needs to make a different parenting choice.
they came for dinner.
I drank my face off.
My girlfriend Kodi came over to be with me.  She met the kid.  She's not a fan either.  So that was nice.  Its not just me.
then they left and said kid puked all night, becaseu her mother had her out all day in the sun and she got heat stroke.  I got a call in the morning from Mountain.  I told him to call the mother and get her home ASAP!  then I suggested to come by here first as I have gravol for the ride.  They came, gave her a gravol and then they didn't leave!!!!  Charlotte and I left!  
Anyhow there is more but I have to go.
later -

No comments: