Wednesday, May 20, 2009

its going to a long day

so today I am at work.
i am nervous cuause of the back pelvis thing.  Lifting......on my feet for 7 1/2 hours.  I hope its busy.  I hate the money i lost be going home early last week, especially Friday and missing yesterday......
went to see my family doctor yesterday.  I still feel swollen and tight, but he ays nothing is out of place that he can tell.  He doens't want to do physio yet till more of the ick is gone.  Or prescribe it.  He's concerned that my "leg sockets" hurt.  (thats what I called them) but its my pelvis and tailbone
he's concerned about my job and what I do there.  I gonna hurt myself.  He asked if there's light duties......HAHAHAHA!!!  and all i can think about is the pop order that is coming today that I have to put away........told him about my missing period.  He is concerned.  Not worried, but concerned.  That will make for an interesting ICBC claim if it doens't ever come back!
Doc orders are to cut my hours back at work if I am able.  He originally wanted me to take a week off!  Keep active, but not too active.  He doens't want me laying on the couch!  but He doens't want my running a marathon either.  Stop the lifting for now and when i feel i need to sit  than thats what I need to do.
My conclusion - for now is to see how i make it thru today!
after all the again half-sleep i got last night.  Funny dreams about funny people.  One dream I had i was sitting an eating a meal with Mr. Big, Tall Dude and Mountain  ........ it was very awkward.  Another i had was that Leah and Tea came over.  Leah walking right passed me in ignorance....i woke up before that went any further.  Thank goodness!
so I wake tired.  Every time I woke in the night and looked at the clock not much time had passed at all.  Soemtimes only 10 minutes!!!

Blog ON!

No comments: