Tuesday, May 19, 2009

not Car related

Mountain tried to get Tea this past weekend.  She went camping.
No.  We have not talked yet about her coming to my house.
Its a conversation or an argument I don't want to have if I dont' have to.  So I am waiting till she actually coming.  
Mountain is moslty finished the playhouse.
he put some small detail on the peak on the outside of the house.  Looks great!
then he says it would be cool to carve a "C" on one side and a "T" on the other.  I'm staring at him cuz Rachel doesn't start with a "T".......... then it dawns on me........
you've got to be Fucking kidding me!
You built this house for Charlotte and her friend!
if Tea is Ever allowed the privilege of coming to my house again, she will be allowed to play in the Clubhouse.  But it sure as Hell Ain't Hers!!!  and She sure as Hell don't get the privilege of putting any ownership to it!

FUCK THAT!!! That is Charley's clubhouse!

2 comments:

steph said...

I think a sign that says "Charley's Place" or something like that would get the point across! That is total BULLSHIT!

Kristi Lou said...

Thanks.
i think so too.
All I responded with was 'yah, a "c" would be cool!'
left out the "T" on purpose. I think he got the point

but if it needs to be pointier - I may be putting up the big wood "C" I bought and varnished. Right on the front Door!