Saturday, May 23, 2009

seriously

Freekin' back!

I've been sitting.  REally i have.  I've been sitting and thinking and so I got up to water the hanging basket.....what a friggin' mistake taht was!

took my meds.....they make me stoned and I still hurt.  I am seriously better off with a glass of wine!  
on the up side - I went to WAl-Mart to pick up saran wrap, BBQ sauce, and magazines.  sounds like and interesting SAturday night!  While I was there I treated myself to one more thing I can't afford - a New summer dress and Flips!  That made me feel better as I was hobbling around like one of those old people, propped up on the buggy as to ease the pain from my back from being on my feet.
Frig!  seriously.  My back hurts! even from simply walking across the parking lot!!!  My overly hot car seat was heaven to my lumbar spot when i got in at the end of my wild shopping spree.

UGH!  so Now I sit some more with my feet up.  I will soak up the sun and enjoy this forced laziness.  Maybe I'll request Mountain to gather me a bottle of wine from the store..........hmmmmmmm  sounds Good!


Blog On Dudes!

No comments: