Friday, May 22, 2009

The Silver Lining

Yah.  I went.
Yah.  it sucked.

but......boss-man (which has been a big concern - he seems to think I am making all this up - thats a whole other post.....)  anyhow, after saying some stuff that I didnh't need for him to say.  He has not really asked anything about what has happend to me or what I am going thru.....anyhow...like I said another post for another day.......i have told him I don't want to stop working.....cuz I don't.  I know thats probably stupid.  But I need to work.  So he has agreed to put me on the short lunch shift.
The good part in all this is that I will be able to pick Charley up from school every day!!!  Well for a week or so anyhow.  Money is gonna be tight.  I spent the money i put aside for Charley. Fug!

Money works out Money works out Money works out

It'll be ok.  I will sit with my feet up and relax with some blogs and some computer pics.  I will have extra time in my days now - although I am limited to what I can get accomplished.  Maybe I'll write some letters to the paper.  Read ALL the trashy magazines out there.  I'll be up on all the celebrity gossip!  I will be able to have supper on the table every night for my family.  I can organize things.....my filing cabinet maybe?  haven't had time for that since I left Madisons 4 years ago.  Holy Carp!  has it been 4 years?!!  
No Lifting!  I must remember that.  I am broken!  I must remember that as well.
I could have daytime visitors......maybe.  Charley can have playdates!  how cool.
Which reminds me - Charley had a track meet today.  District wide.  She won 2nd in the hurdles and 5th in the 350 metre!!!  how awesome is that!??  I am so pleased for her and she is so tired from her busy day.

Ok.  Off I go to get my ICBC mail read and understood.

Blog On Dudes!

No comments: