Thursday, May 21, 2009

third Doc Opinion

I really am Hurt.  This is not in my head and I am not being weak.

sitting in the clinic waiting to be seen.....it hurt to sit.  I couldn't get comfy.  Trying to back my car up and can't turn my head - what the hell.  i could yesterday!!  Trying to read a magazine and lowering my head was out of the question, but it seems holding the book up in front of my eyes was a bad idea too!
He said too early for and kind of physio or chiropratic or xrays......i am still too swollen.  SAme thing my family doc said 2 days ago!
STOP WORKING!
I told him how its not even the pain that freaks me out.  its the lack of strength to hold my body up.  The sudden shaking and the struggle to just keep going........
i have deep tissue damage.  It takes WEEKS to heal.
Weeks!
I don't have weeks!
FUG!  I want to cry.  Its gorgeous and warm out and i can't do anything out there except sit and I can't even do that very well.  My assbone hurts!!!
it hurts to sit on the Friggin' toilet for FF's sake.  and yet to stand and walk.....i can only manage that for a few feet before a nerve twitches out!

i am so Super Pissed!

so this is pain and suffering?

4 comments:

steph said...

You CANNOT work! You need to go on medical leave pronto! If you continue you may not ever work again, so stop and try and rest!

Family Of Five said...

Awww.... I'm sorry you are going through this! Sending you hugs!

Shanna said...

You are never going to be able to get the treatment you need til you can get the swelling to go down. Which means a whole lot of rest. Then you can start getting the therapy to put you back in to place.

Hope you can start feeling better soon!

Kristi said...

thanks ladies

i am trying to rest.
Stupid Rest!