Wednesday, May 06, 2009

These DAyz

Well as you can see Spa Night was a great success!
the girls and I had the best time.  I fed them veggie lasagna and SAlad.  They had fruit and veg to munch on all night.  
I put out crackers and spinach dip and Cheese ball.  They hated the fancy mineral water so we switched to sprite.  They drank out of martini glasses with icecubes that had limes frozen inside them!  I taught them how to wash their faces and put cream on.  Careful to use the right finger as to not promote wrinkles and always wash up.  
i tipped their nails and massaged their hands with oil.  Then the movie was over and we had a huge Dance Party!  I taught them the Macarana!  What a hoot.  The queen requested Madonna.  I played my stereo as loud as it would got before distorting!
Mntn sat quietly at the kitchen table reading.  In the morning we had to wake super early cuz one of the girls had to be picked up by 9:30!  
it was tough.  We were tired.  
So I made Chamomile tea and cut up fruit for them for breakfast.  After the fruit they were still hungry so i made pancakes.  Then we did half assed pedi's before they left at 11.  Then I went and layed down and Charley went in her room for quiet time.
Mntn got out all his tools and started measuring, sawing and banging.  He spent all day out there taking advantage of the rain that never happened.  The result - the playhouse frame is Done!
So the next step this weekend, is to empty out the existing shed, move it over and place the playhouse where the shed was.  I work ALL weekend so it will all be taking place without me.  but once its moved he can start siding it!  Yay!  Charley is beside herself excited!  and so am i.  What a wonderful man I have found.
i love  him sooo much.
lots of discussion as of late about when we get married.  *giggle*
Well off I go to wake up The Queen.  Seems she is sleeping in.

Blog On!

No comments: