Monday, June 15, 2009

BETTER

Well there I go.
a good dose of feel-sorry-for-myself and i pick up my socks and get right back at it!
i am good.  I am ok.  I just suffer through this back, leg, neck, spine thing and i struggle to not be depressed.  I just have to remember to keep my chin up and take my Vit B and keep on The Plan i have for the wee bit of money i now have coming in......
you know it sucks!
jsut before this accident I had gotten my savings in a really good place.  I was in charge of my finances and feeling really good about the projection of the summer I could see ahead.  and the BAM!  it all halted, jolted and twisted about.  Depletion.
but I can get back on top.  I just have to make a new plan.  Save harder and keep going!  I'm a month and behind and my savings - *sigh*  its ok.  Its good that I had it.  but now.............

I'm Back on The Horse!

Blog On

No comments: