Wednesday, June 17, 2009

CAmping

so its raining.
BAHAHAHAHAHA!
I have to laugh cuz we are to go camping on friday for the weekend.  and As you know it rains every time we go with Mountian.  20+ days without rain and ........... Yup.  Thats about right.
Its ok.  I got smart last year after our last trip of the summer where we were soaked, and it rained under our tarps.  New Tarps!  We will be going prepared!
Not sure about this trip already as I don't quite know how I am going to set stuff up or load my  car or unload or.......the bending lifting action doens't work in my body so good.  I told Charley she will be helping more than usual this year.  She's good with that.  We'll see how it goes.  I just have to take it easy.  No long walks around the lake......Slow camp set-up.  

Enjoy the rain!  i know my plants are.  But drive safe.  Its gonna be slippy out there!

Blog On

No comments: