Tuesday, June 09, 2009

ICBC

my adjusters name is Lisa.  She is very nice.  I like her.
I had been to physio yesterday so I was mighty uncomfortable in her office.  The sitting on the hard chair can really get to be a pain in my behind.
I signed nothing - accept the paper that released the $$$ dollar cheque to me.
Not signing any of the authorizations just means I have to get all the paperwork for them.  I can do that.  At least I will know what they are looking at from the Doctors office.  WE'll see.  If it gets to be too much -
the cheque was to help with lost wages.  She ball parked it.  she figured 40hrs and then thru in extra for tips, I told her i don't count tips.  I came home and did the math of hours myself.  49.15 since May 11 till June 5.  Tips?  Well I like to keep that to myself.
That money will come off my end money of whatever settlement she offers me in the end.
All i know is that i have been making the best of the half days as much as I am able.  As the pain becomes less, I will make more of them.  I was hopeing to be back full-time by the end of this week!  but i don't think so.  I'm not starting off too good.
my Lunch partner goes to court today.  During the week of my accident, his wife left him and took the kids and hasn't let them talk to him since or taken them to school.  Its all very messy and stupid.  So I worry for him cuz he's going before the judge today and I hope he doens't do his impression of an arrogant Frenchman.

Blog On~

No comments: