Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Stupid Leg

Frig.  Doin' pretty good yesterday and then I got a rush jut before noon.  It was my rush.  They were my regulars and they filled up my section!  So just when I thought I was on the road to being able to get those regular hours again.........I Got Smacked Down!  Nope!  Broken.  I hobbled my way through the rest of my shift and now I get up and can already feel the pull in my hip as I sit here.  I have physio again today.  That is gonna suck!  She hurts me every time I go.  The best part is the end when I get to lie there and they hook my up to this cool electrode thing that heats up and massages my sore spot.
i am so pissed off to be so Invalid!
Berry Festival is coming!  I HAVE to be able to work Longer shifts than normal.  Fuck!  its only a couple weeks away!  I don't even know if I'll be able to make it past 4 hrs!  This sucks.  That is a big money making weekend for me!  i am so super pissed!

No comments: