Monday, July 20, 2009

ARG!

Gonna se a lawyer on WEdnesday.
talke to my adjuster about where my claim is at right now.  She says that I shouldn't even consider settling yet, but if I did, at only 2 months in, it could be anywhere from 1500 - 4000.  I don't even plan to consider thinking about settling -well for one - when I can do my full shift again - two, when I make it through my first winter.  Cuz as it is now, going to the movies and being in the A/C was stiffning.  i don't even want to imagine what weeks of cold and rain are going to do to me!
I let my dad know what was going on.  Well you have to get out of that business!  Yes DAd.  you need to do something else.  I know dad, but I don't even know what to do.  You need to think of Charlotte and do soemthing else.  You can't work in restaurants anymore there's no future.  Yes Dad I know.  I can't think about that till I can even sell myself for another job.
I know I need to get out.  I just don't know what I will do.  He says to me get out of your comfort zone and do soemthing else.  ummmm....yah, cuz the last time I did that it went so well?  Right?
i know I need to.  i know i have to leave there.  i get that.  But get off my back about it right now.  i jsut want to deal with this, get better and figure it out.
What if the lawyer says stop working?  What the FFFF will i do then.  i already managed to screw myself by cutting my hours for medical leave.......but i kept working cuz I was scared to lose my job.  and I need the job once I am better.  Its so so .....i didn't think I was going to be this broken this long
I want to crawl in a hole where no one can find me
i am stressed out and freaked out and  i really want to find that hole.

2 comments:

jewels said...

i am sorry you are going thru this - you definitely don't deserve any of this crap.
i do agree with your dad - you are better than that job and your boss is an asshole!
have you thought about being a care-aid or working in the kitchen at a long term care facility? my mom is a nurse at a care home and her kitchen staff make killer money and they have great benefits! i know you are at a crossroads, but it is something to consider -

Kristi said...

in the kitchen? never thought of being on the other side.
don't htink i could work witht he elderly directly on a regular basis, but the kitchen.........hmmmm. I have my food safe
definantly something to consider! Thanks Jewel!