Thursday, July 09, 2009

battles

These battles.  These demons I have.  I allow them to stay.  Why?
do I like the battle?  are they secretly good friends that I don't want, can't let go of yet?  Will i be left without ?  No, I know my old friend OCD will come and keep me compnay.  But why hasn't OCD pushed its way in anyhow?  Is it too weak right now?  Are the others stronger?  OCD had a nervous breakdown too when I did 3 years ago.  OCD actually gave up before I did.  Thats how the others got in and set-up camp.  OCD gave me anxiety and made me more judgemental than I need to be.  OCD is a snot ........I'm not sure if I like OCD.  I know I don't fully appreciate my new friends eventhough they do have some good qualities too......
I will keep the battle going
if only they could work together -

Blog On!

No comments: