Monday, July 06, 2009

Healing?

Its nice to have a manageable day of pain!  WoW!  

After SAutrday i really thought I was never going to work again.  Dragging my body to my car.  Lifting my leg in......it was awful.  I was in such pain.  but I sat in the pool.  Drank some wine.  Did my stretches and sat with a Rice bag for the rest of the night.  I wasn't great on Sunday, but I was ok enough to work.  So this is a bonus!  Maybe I am finally on the upswing of this accident and gonna get better soon.   That would be nice.

Saw the paper on SAturday.  The SPCA is over-run with kitties.  I really want a couple.  But i just don't have the money.  Not when I need a new fence and we have a holiday that I am trying to save for at the end of august.  Also, we plan to go away at the end of August.  Will freshly adopted kitties manage?  that might make them think they've been left again!  I mean, my girlfriend will come stay, but still.  I don't want to attribute to their anxiety of being left in the first place!  Its a lot to consider.  And I don't have a fence up yet!  I don't want them wandering all over once they are allowed outside.
*sigh*  so much to think about.

Blog On!

2 comments:

steph said...

My Dad has chronic pain and he says wine helps A LOT!

Kristi said...

I don;t like being stoned. And thats what the muscle relaxers to to me. I hear my voice funny and I am on a cloud and my head feels wacky.....i can handle the drunk much, much better. Too bad ICBC doens't cover it though.
Besides the part where the pills don't get rid of the pain! Wine does