Tuesday, August 18, 2009

the Shop

guess the call came.
not sure when, but I heard about it last night.
has he seen that child this summer?
NOPE
but he's heard from Leah, when she has wanted somehting.  There was the incident a few weeks ago.  There was the wierd babysitting call early July late June??  I don't document like I used to so now all i have are angry memories without the dates I so need.  anyhow, Shopping time is here and she called.  he of course Jumps.  I've said put on the brakes.  Please don't buy ALL her clothes.  Please jsut do the shop just with the kid.
there was no more discussion.
I would like to see him just hand her some cash or a gift card and be done with it.  Tea can do a fashion show for him after.  The same as what Charley does.  Or maybe, get her school supplies list and go do that with her and treat her to a nice lunch after.
but I bet I know how Leah expects this to pan out.
They all shop together.  All day. like a cute little family He spends piles of money and she spends nothing.
What am i going to do about it?  Besides act like a 12 year old cuz that seems to be the only thing that works.........not sure.  Refuse to ride in his car again because she has tainted it for me?  call social services on her?  Tell him he can't come over for awhile?  Just not sure.
Hopefully I won't have to think of antyhing that I feel i have to do.  Hopefully he see's how she uses him.  she is creating a monster in her daughter.  If he doens't put the brakes on now......well its almost too late.  Tea already treats him that way.  UGH!  its jsut a living nightmare for me!

blog On

No comments: