Thursday, September 17, 2009

Cat Litter

so I got a cat just over a month ago.
He had Crystal litter at the pet store, so we kept it the same so's not to confuse him.
I had said that once he was used to knowing where his shit house is I would be switching to clay.
Mountain said no.  he likes the Crystal stuff.
Fine.  Than you can buy it and you can dig through his shit every night and clean it out!  Ok, says he.
He's done it a total of 3 times. (and I am sure thats one more credit than he deserves)
I potty trained my kid cause I don't like cleaning up shit.  I'm not thrilled at all about cleaning up after my cat!
digging around in a cat box finding all the treasures he has left there for me while i hold a cloth over my face - not my idea of a party.
Besides the fact that this clumping, crystal magnificent invention for cat lovers everywhere is Ridiculously expensive!  I end up tossing it after a week anyhow cuase it reeks! 
so back i go to clay.  It can be changed every Sunday.  I will be happy. 

Blog On

4 comments:

Family Of Five said...

'Worlds best cat litter' is my favorite!!!

steph said...

This is the MAIN reason I don't like cats!

liz said...

Personally I've never had a cat box for our cat, I figured if the dog can go outside so can the cat. And he does.

Kristi said...

I'm into the outside poo as well. However, right now he is too young. Later will be winter. And truthfully - the only dirt outside is my garden......so we are back to the beginning again.

Clay Litter - noname brand from WAl-Mart!
Purrrrfect!

Outside when he is there