Sunday, September 27, 2009

I need A job

I am desparately trying to figure out somehting I can do for a job.

I mean - if i get better enough to get back into the restaurant biz will I find another gig as good as i had?  Probably not.  So that either means two jobs or one part-time night one.  Night isn't the End of the world, but working 5 days a week to 10/11 and probably starting somewhere about 6PM if I am lucky.  Will put strains on my family that I am not so sure about.  Weekends won't exist anymore and that will put a lot of strain on Mountain.  *sigh*
so i could do something else?  But what?  I could retrain.  I'd like to take the insurance brokers course - do autoplan?  They make decent money.  But the course is a thousand dollars.  Its 10 weeks which is fine, but a Thousand bucks?  Yikes.  So there are other things i have thought of doing, but they require my to be able to lift and walk and be on my feet.........at this point I jsut can't.  I am still too broken.  
but I need to do soemthing!
been thinking about maybe selling candles - PartyLite?  that and SexToys?  along with maybe tupperware too?  I could be the sales consultant of everything!  I am desperate to do soemthing to pay my way.  If I sold for 3 companies?  Did home parties for 3 things?  Could it work?  Would it work?  I could make my own hours - kinda.  incorporate it all into one thing..........
i am just brainstorming.
Trying to figure out what i need and what my family needs and what i am capable of doing and what options are there for me and.........

any suggestions?  HELP

No comments: