Sunday, September 27, 2009

TheTide has Turned

Well, here we go!
spoke with Mountain this evening about the job thing.  What can I do?
Right now i am still broken.  But I can't stand not working.  Its making me crazy! 
I can't go back into the restaurant biz at this time cuz i am still most broken.  So I have to do something else.  or maybe if I can go back it's only part-time?  
I'll do soemthing else?  Maybe look into  a casual on-call thing.  Doens't pay the bills. Ummmm.......dive into something else that has no future, but pays my mortgage?    By the time I am able to friggin do soemthing physical its going to be Christmas(if I am lucky) and all the jobs  will be gone.  This is the time of fall hiring!  I'm gonna miss out!  I know i still need to be resting, but I want to be doing something with my time.  Somehting more.  I want to work
School?  Retraining?  how do I pay my bills while I do that?  Courses start again in January.
i need the support at home
Anyhow, while we were discussing my options.........he is going to move in.
We are going to go out tomorrow and price sheds.  We need another shed in order for a move like this to happen.  he was out today organizing and re-organizing the shed we already have.....trying to figure out where we can fit more in.  Where he can fit more in.  Its too small
So thats it blogger dudes.  Hopefully by my birthday he will be here.
There are some big adjustments ahead.
Living with him?  Can I do it?

No comments: