Monday, October 19, 2009

and Christmas comes Early

I just got a bill from my physio

$135 for the 3 sessions i had in the beginning of Oct.
ICBC refuses to pay for them. Even though I didn't get word, or meet with my adjuster till the 8th and of course cancelled everything from that moment on......my therapist taht had been calling my adjuster and had left messages..........adjuster not calling back. How shitty is that?!! I wouldn't have gone had I known. So now I owe money! Fudge!
so glad I have a lawyer now.
so glad to have mortgage insurance. I hate to put that into play. I never wanted to be behind on any house payments.

FuDGE! this sucks Large Ranch Animals.

4 comments:

steph said...

That is the worst kinda sucking!

Kristi said...

yah it is. some of those animals are pretty big and smelly

in my opinion, that was shitty of ICBC to continue to let me go without letting me or my therapist know when the cut-off was. they should keep their end of the deal till the 8th when I finally found out the bullshit that is. My therapist had been calling my adjuster since the end of September and NEVER had a call returned. They can do what they feel they need to, but this is kinda on the low-blow side of things

liz said...

Your therapist should have been given an end date, because when they phone in for approval there is an automatic end date given for billing. I worked for years in a chiro office doing billing end. Check with your therapist as to what the end date was and if they cut you off early you can dispute that.

Kristi said...

hmmmm - I think i will just hand it over to my lawyer and let her make the call. Like I said.......Jesse was calling and Lisa didn't get back to her.........

i don't want bad credit or cause ill will, so I will pay in hopes I get reimbursed at the end