Monday, October 19, 2009

Party's GAtherings

Tis' the season.

mine and Charlotte's birthday is coming. Nov. 7th. Got hers pretty much planned. It'll be fairly simple. WEnt to the dollar store and picked up make-up colours i don't already have. Tacky over dangly earrings, hair things. sister is letting us borrow her strobe light and disco ball, black-lite too I hope. I have the 7 girls invited to come for 5PM. We can get started on hair and eat and.......just go from there. I am not doing goody bags this year. They can keep the tacky earrings they wear and the hair things. That'll be their goody! I just can't afford it. as it is, the Pizza will be paid for by uncle Visa. Man I hope I can go back to work soon.
(been Looking for a desk reception job. I've tossed a couple resumes out. We'll see what happens. If I can get a desk job now, I can go back to work right away! but if I am looking at a being on my feet job or restaurant - its gonna be awhile :(
So we are celebrating Charley's 11th year on Nov. 6th. I wanted to leave the SAturday open cuz it is my 40th after all and I keep trying to think of inexpensive ways to celebrate my day. Cause I want to Celebrate! but we'll see. It might just end up being a dinner out with man and kid. Which is fine too! I like McDonalds! but I wanted that night open if I so chose to do whatever I wanted.
I have started my Christmas baking!
this is the first year I will be doing Christmas Eve and Christmas dinner. Mom & Dad are going to my brothers. So I will have Sister and Wood and Mountains family. Hopefully his Mom will come! She NEVER leaves the island. but we are hoping she will and come spend Christmas with us here. His dad will be here and his familyless friend, Mr. Dude. I am excited! I love to put a party together, feed people. I Love to Feed people!
There are only so many days left till Christmas! Charley and I won't be seeing the Nutcracker this year. (we've seen it every year since she was 2) I had thought we'd see another theatre production.........I have to weigh out the importance and the future and........is there soemthing else we can do taht will mean as much and 'do' for this year. It'll be good. Maybe we'll do the christmas lights tour instead!
Aaahhh silver linings are so sparkly sometimes!

Blog On!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Mountain is up to something